It's MAY...can you believe it?
Everything here is green, green, GREEN...
...we've had tons of rain lately but will certainly need it this summer.
These are just a few shots from my Friday morning ramblings.
Can you believe that in another month 2017 will be half over...
But that's still a bunch of hodgepodges to post!
So come on over to the
and let's find out what questions Joyce is asking this week...
2. Ever been to Mexico? For work or holiday? Love it or no? If you haven't been is this a place you'd like to visit? Can you speak Spanish?
3. What's one thing you may accomplish this month?
4. If you were mayor of your village, city, or town, what's one thing you'd like to see changed, done away with, revamped, or accomplished? Is serving in public office something you've ever seriously considered?
5. What's something that may be popular, but that you just don't get?
6. Can't let this week slip by without mentioning Thursday May 4th is Star Wars Day. As in 'May the 4th be with you' ahem. Are you a fan of the Star Wars series? Exactly how much of a fan are you? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being 'I've seen every film, own the action figures, might have dressed as Darth Vader for Halloween one year', and 1 being, 'what's a Vader?' -where do you land?
7. Scroll back through your blog posts and in three sentences or less tell us the general theme of your fourth blog post. Does it still ring true today? Is it a topic you re-visit on your blog from time to time?
8. Insert your own random thought here.